ATTENTION ALL BOYS, GIRLS, AND PARENTS OF K-3 WEST CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
The Community Wellness Center (formerly the Pulaski County YMCA) is very excited to announce that we have partnered with the West Central School Corporation to bring youth sports to Western Pulaski County. This coming January, we will be starting a new Dribblers program at the West Central Elementary School. This program will be in addition to our Dribblers program that we currently offer at the Eastern Pulaski Elementary School.
We would like to extend a huge thank you to the West Central School Corporation for allowing us the opportunity to bring new and exciting programs to the area. Our goal is to offer youth sports programs for kids living in Western Pulaski County that teach skill development, as well as camaraderie and teamwork. These programs will also emphasize the importance of keeping kids active, while also having fun.
Registration for the West Central league will begin Monday December 2nd, with practice starting January 11th. All practices and games will take place on Saturdays at the West Central Elementary School. We’re offering this program for grades Kindergarten through 3rd. Registration forms can be submitted online on our website winamacwellness.com, or dropped off at the Community Wellness Center. Please stay tuned as more information will be coming soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mike Banta at the Community Wellness Center directly at email@example.com or at 574-946-4150.
Community Wellness Center 2020 Dribblers West Central League
– This will be a 9 week program consisting of 5 games for both boys and girls. Teams will be co-ed.
– We will have 2 divisions. The groupings are based on grade level, and they are (K – 1st) and (2nd-3rd).
– All games and practices will take place on Saturdays at the West Central Elementary gym.
– Our first practice will be Saturday, January 11th.
– The first 4 Saturdays will consist of skill development and team practices.
– Our first game will be Saturday, February 8th.
– Shirts and all other equipment will be provided.
– Registration can be completed online.
– All correspondence will be through email and text messaging, so please be sure to list both when registering. (All information stays in-house. We do NOT sell or give out personal information.)
– Once registration has ended and teams have been put together, you will be notified of rosters and schedules via email.
REGISTRATION FORM ATTACHED: 2020 Dribblers registration (West Central)